- Carry reusable shopping bags.
- Give up bottled water.
- Carry your own containers for take out food and leftovers.
- Carry a stainless steel travel mug or water bottle at all times for coffee and other drinks while out in the world.
- Carry reusable utensils and glass drinking straws.
- When ordering pizza, say no to the little plastic “table” in the middle of the pizza box.
- Treat yourself to an ice cream cone.
- Cut out sodas, juices, and all other plastic-bottled beverages.
- Buy fresh bread that comes in either paper bags or no bags.
- Return containers for berries, cherry tomatoes, etc. to the farmer’s market to be reused.
Find out the 100 ways here: